Access to and use of this site (‘lgpsolicitors.co.uk) is provided by LGP Solicitors subject to the following terms:
1. By using lgpsolicitors.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of lgpsolicitors.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use lgpsolicitors.co.uk.
2. LGP Solicitors may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by LGP SolicitorsYour continued use of lgpsolicitors.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of lgpsolicitors.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use lgpsolicitors.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any lgpsolicitors.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of lgpsolicitors.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of LGP Solicitors.
4. You agree to use lgpsolicitors.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of lgpsolicitors.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within lgpsolicitors.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. lgpsolicitors.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating LGP Solicitors its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will LGP Solicitors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of lgpsolicitors.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. LGP Solicitors does not warrant that functions contained in lgpsolicitors.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that lgpsolicitors.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying LGP Solicitors or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of LGP Solicitors and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of LGP Solicitors or any other third party.
Contributions to lgpsolicitors.co.uk
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to lgpsolicitors.co.uk, you:
o 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
o 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to LGP Solicitors for all the purposes specified above;
o 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
o 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
o 10.2 indemnify LGP Solicitors against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by LGP Solicitors as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
o 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on lgpsolicitors.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
12. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable.
13. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on lgpsolicitors.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
14. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
If you would like to speak with someone directly
Call Us on
01628 404 620